Thursday, April 5, 2012

Girly Easter Eggs

Hey guys! Here today with another Easter themed mani, this one isn't so obvious, but I'm digging it ;) I went through my polishes looking for ones I hadn't used before, and I came across a few that I got in a secret Santa swap from the lovely Kayla. Me being in the states I don't have access to Joe Fresh polishes, so the only ones I have are from her :)

These three beauties came in a pack together, they are all Barbie polishes :) They are mini polishes, which isn't normally a problem, but man the brushes are short on these! I still worked with it though! They also don't have names, there is a light pink, medium pink, and light purple. The three work great together.

My idea for this mani was to do egg shapes in the three colors randomly on my nails to make it look like eggs laying on top of each other. Not too sure it comes across that way, but I'm still really happy with it. They are super girly and spring-ish to me :) So it works! I used a dotting tool to make all the shapes :)



What do you guys think?

Until next time! Happy painting!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)