Saturday, April 7, 2012

Lite Brite!!

Hey guys! Here today with what I'm going to call a very unconventional post! Warning, these nails are NOT practical by any means lol. What am I talking about you ask? Well let me tell you! Most of you know that I love to bake, cupcakes are my thing, my kitchen is decorated in them etc. Well my favorite type of sprinkles are the sugar crystal ones, and I have one that is multi-colored. It ALWAYS makes me think about the Lite Brites I had as a kid! Why I'm not really sure, so I was thinking, holy crap I need to put these on my nails! And I did :)

There isn't much explanation here, I used a clear coat and while it was still wet dipped my fingers into the sprinkles one by one. They moved around pretty easily at first, and stuck a bit after the clear coat dried. It was still super easy to get them off, hence why it's not practical. But it sure does look neat!



What do you guys think? Am I loosing my mind or does it look like Lite Brite pieces?

Until next time! Happy painting!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE THIS!!!! It is SO Lite Brite! Loved Lite Brite as a kid, hated it as a mom stepping on them in the middle of the night barefoot lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get feedback! Your comments are important to me, and I read every one :)